BEP-Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fergie speak about style

Go down

Fergie speak about style Empty Fergie speak about style

Post  natalia-fergie Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:11 pm

Finally now I am a big girl, 32 years old. I picked up all my old clothes and in the coming year when I have some free time I will give a general. There is much that I do not use now, but there are also things that are so current that I will keep me. Clothing different also make me feel different - definitely, everything depends on my mood. My emotions have to match what I am wearing, in another way I do not feel comfortable. If you are tired I am not going to want to be tidy, but if I at the opening of any event I will have to clothes designed for the occasion. I need a model created for me for I feel special. I love these events, but there is always a time when you feel very strange. You feel inside an aquarium. And the funny is that before you arrive the red carpet, you have to learn how to stay standing with this dress that you are using. Learning to be standing with him! I always give a last look in the mirror before leaving the house because there are dresses that are not easy to wear, and you have to do justice to them.

I learned that I had the gift of putting accessories when I was still very new. I começei in show business when I was seven years of age. Before I get to sing with my first group, Wild Orchid, I was actress mirim, Kids Incorporated child in the program, so I always had a model. I love that time-bandanas tied on the head, the wrist, in the waist, in the neck. They are too eh? I used to use a lot of musical clothes, in most cases were colans with pants leg.

When I started doing shows with the Black Eyed Peas I had no money. All I could pay jeans trousers were a brand called Dickies and pieces of the type. But I am good to choose accessories. I am launching a line of bags, for which I am very anxious. They really represent me.

The fashion has always been seen as a fantasy for me, it is like a joke. I travel so much that I am always playing with the clothes. I spread them all on the bed of any hotel I am, and spent a tempão the separating according to categories. And I wrapping everything in plastic bags. I believe qu take that very seriously indeed - but I have to do this because this is my life, embrulhanda in a plastic. My life is on the road.

Though I have a stylist, I have a mark on everything visa. My look is always changing now. I that I most like to wear clothes are wide, like a blouse and pants with great fair? I always feel more comfortable if everything is off. But you is with the body more defined if you are using a fair piece. Having a defined silhouette is everything. And when you are at a show the best is to have a wide trousers and a top. I like to mix things. Sometimes I even use a dress. Often I effort not to dress me in a sexy way. Because I do not want to be seen just how this means? I have dress clothes more in large shows, just because it is important for me that people know I am an artist, not a trophy made for men.

Brigitte Bardot much inspired me in my adolescence, it was all chic, but then, as I grew up in California, I began to inspire me in the style of cholas [Style Mexican and popular streets]. I have not seen me for the men - I visa for myself. And people should be aware that I have seen bolder clothes on stage than in real life. Yes, when I am giving me this is not real life Photo-shoots and shows things are definitely separated from reality.

I appear glamorous and the day-to-day, but in the morning I have to face is tired. I have used less makeup lately because I saw pictures in which I seemed very artificial, and I thought u should decrease the dose, maybe try something more common, more like my direction in the world of music.

I do not think it is possible to use my looks I get what I want because I do not think I am the type of person who is always perfect. You understand me? I can not control. I hope that my image is not saturated in the press, but I always I will be happy to live with my choices.

I have had so many mistakes to make certain choices in my model that does not mention nor pra. I can not not mention what was the worst, because there are many errors. But you want to know? I was that the culprit. I was always venture. And when I like something, please be assured that I will wear. Of course, sometimes I look at the pictures and I face ugly, but still, I do not want to change the way I am. If I ever appeared "safe", it would be very annoying. It would not be cool.

natalia-fergie

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum